Our day program is open to the public from 9am to 3pm Monday through Friday. Its main purpose is to provide basic human services to homeless and low-income members of the community.
During day program hours, participants are served breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks and coffee available throughout the day. day program participants also have access to the following services:
- Hot showers
- Clothes from our Clothing Closet
- Canned and non-perishable goods from our food donation shelves
- Appointment scheduling for our free LVHN Street Medicine clinic
- Personal hygiene items/kits
- A safe, supervised environment
- Individualized case management
- ARISE programming
- Job lists and resume assistance
- Referrals to MH/D&A services
In addition to day program hours, there is an open church service and community lunch open to the public on Sunday. Sunday hours are 10:30am – 1pm, with the service at 11am and lunch at noon.