Safe Harbor Easton is hiring for the Executive Director Position
“Homeless Today – Hopeful Tomorrow”
Executive Director: Safe Harbor Easton is seeking an Executive Director to lead an efficient and dedicated team of current employees.
Salary: $45,000 to $65,000 (based on experience)
Board of Directors:
* Responsible for leading paid staff and volunteers in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
* Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
Financial Performance and Viability:
* Responsible for the fiscal integrity of Safe Harbor Easton, to include submission to the board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
* Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
* Responsible for fundraising and developing other resources necessary to support Safe Harbor Easton’s mission.
Organization Mission and Strategy:
* Responsible for implementation of Safe Harbor Easton’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
* Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that Safe Harbor Easton can successful fulfill its Mission into the future.
* Responsible for the enhancement of Safe Harbor Easton’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
* Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
* Responsible for effective administration of Safe Harbor Easton’s operations
* Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
Start Date: Immediately
Benefits: Health benefits, pension plan, paid annual and sick leave and more
The successful candidate must have experience in fund raising and grant writing for non-profits, be professional, have a vision and direction to move Safe Harbor forward, and show compassion and the ability to heal.
Safe Harbor Easton is dedicated to empowering and educating homeless men and women, and to helping them to achieve a better way of life. To that end, we provide safe, secure housing and case management for all clients. It is our mission to see that everyone who comes to us is given the means and opportunity to live a life of fulfillment and recovery.
Please follow the link below for the job posting:
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com Only resumes will be accepted. This announcement will close on Monday, August 3, 2015. All resumes must be received by close of business on Monday, August 3, 2015. Safe Harbor will not reimburse candidates for travel or relocation expenses.
Sponsor a Safe Harbor Resident!
Pledge $30 a month to Sponsor a resident for $360 a year!
With just $30 a month …
Your contribution will be used to provide a resident with emergency shelter, 3 meals per day, medication and clean clothing.
You will receive a PICTURE of the resident you are sponsoring with a LETTER from them and their PERSONAL STORY. You will also receive occasional UPDATES about their progress at the shelter. You will also receive a Safe Harbor WRISTBAND with your donation.
Feel free to write them back! They would love to know more about the person sponsoring them!
Use our paypal button to start Sponsoring a Resident today! Just click on the paypal link, donate $30, make it a reoccurring donation and write in the comment line that it is to Sponsor a Resident.
For more information please email Liz at Erose@safeharboreaston.org
Safe Harbor Regatta 2015
The annual Safe Harbor Regatta will be held on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19th at
PENN PUMP PARK
Come support Safe Harbor at a family-friendly event full of fun, food, and floating toy boats down the Bushkill!
The event will feature a DJ, free cookout, basket raffle, and lots of free games, treats, and PRIZES!
The ticket holders of the first 20 boats to cross the finish line will win one of our amazing prizes!
BOAT NUMBERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT $5 EACH!
Email Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/concerns!
Unity Bank $2,000.00 Contest Giveaway
Unity Bank is having a contest to give away a $2,000 donation to the winner in 4 different categories. Safe Harbor was chosen as one of five organizations in the housing category. You can vote ONCE PER DAY per IP address (household) but if you use your phone without being on wifi and just being on your cell phone network you can vote on your device as well. Please vote and share with your friends and family. This is a great opportunity for the shelter!